Friday, November 6, 2009

FAN.FREAKIN.TASTIC.

1.) October 19 @ 11:30..
1. Already missed my curfew.
2. Heading out to a friends house with Blake.
3. GOT PULLED OVER!!
Yes, yes. I blog about it now, more than 2 weeks later because I JUST told my parents about it..must have slipped my mind. Now I sit and wait for the notice to come in the mail informing me of ticket price and court date. So much for not getting in trouble!!

2.) No updates with Air Force, i'm still waiting for my call to tell me when I leavce and what my job will be. I just need to get in shape in stead of sitting on my lazy butt doing nothing all day! Anyone want to be my workout partner?! :)

3.) Also, I am STILL unemployed. I just put in a job application at Big 5 Sporting Goods and Target. Hopefully I can get a job at one of those places!

No comments:

Post a Comment