Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a year and some change later....

There's this chick Jessica, who set up this cool blog, and never blogs. But hey, she's back. '

Anywho.
lets just do this for now. 10 things I've done with my life in a year....(if I can even think of 10)

1. Went to Korea........oh wait, still here. DAMMIT
2. uhh, Went to China.. That I did! Beijing was legit, just went with the wrong person, so I want to go back and re-live the experience without that dbag.
3. hmm.
3 1/2. Started college FINALLY! yay for Intro to Psychology. Online classes suck, and I have zero motivation to actually do "school" if im not forced into a classroom at least once a week.
4. Got promoted, twice. I am now an Airman First Class... wooooooooooo. (I guess that was kinda uncalled for, its not really that big of a deal at all)
5. Bought a fish tank, and have no fish.
6. Spent way too much money on stupid bs (story of my life)
7. MADE AWESOME FRIENDS. BOOOOOOM
8. Perfected the most awesome toast that goes something a little like this... "Here's to the men that we love, and the men that love us. But the men that we love, never love us, so FUCK all the men, and here's to us :)" CHEERS.
9. Watched JennaMarbles on YouTube more times than I can count on my fingers and toes.
10. Passed my PT test with a 99%

That was a lot of thinking. See, told you. I really have not done jack skittles. But if we take a look at the list of things I want to do in the second half of my tour here in Korea, well that's where it gets easy.

1. DMZ. fosho.
2. Skydiving, zip lining, white water rafting (all 100% possible thank you to Outdoor Rec)
3. Have a conversation with Sonton Sally without her saying FUCK YOU.
4. Go home on "midtour", PLEASE AND THANKS.
5. Legally get retarded drunk in the streets of Songton/and or Seoul and go home when the sun is out.
6. Plank in at least 50 places on base, AND have photographic evidence of my accomplishments
7. Buy a ninja turtle backpack and rock the absolute s#$% out of it everywhere I go. All day everyday.
8. Get BTZ, ..... yeah. I wish
9. Purchase: A MAC desktop and/or laptop, more clothes, more shoes, more purses, and fish for my fish tank.
10. Get someone to legitimately believe that I am a dependent, and my dad is the Command Chief. HAHA!

BINGBANGBOOM.
toodles poodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment