Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm in love with Skype..

It's true!! I can't get enough of it! I've been skyping (if that's even a word!) my friends in Tennessee and Cousin Patty!! Add me so we can Skype!!
Jessica Souza or my skype name is jess.souza
I just had to throw that out there...that is not the real subject of this post.

The real reason is the information I received while in my recruiters office today- and it's not good news!! Apparently the morons at MEPS messed up my application and put my availability date as Feb. 2-Feb. 2 making me available for one day and one day only!!! AND they only put down that I listed one job!! So frustrating!! That is the reason why I have heard nothing about jobs lately! My recruiter is working on getting things straightened out so we'll see what happens!

One of the guys I went to MEPS with (very good looking guy if I might add) got a job already!! He leaves in May for Basic Training. His job is 3P031- Security Forces. The other girl that I met there is still playing the waiting game just as I am. Can I please book a job and get things rollin'! I'm soooo tired of sitting around bored to death! Which reminds me, I actually have something to do starting next week. I am an after school basketball coach and that starts Monday from 3-4:30 a couple days a week. That'll get me a little bit of cash moneyyy. I'm hoping I can save as much as possible so I can make a trip to TN to visit my friends who I haven't seen in about 6 months!! We'll just have to see how that goes along with everything else! I have DEP Commander Call in the morning!! Patty- if you reeeallyy want to find 125, come to a couple of my DEP CC's! :)

-j.souza OUT.

4 comments:

  1. I may be the only one who actually reads your blog, but I does make me smile when I click on your page to find out that you actually updated it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :)
    i dont know how to tell people i have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess - My DEP CCs never required us to PT. That sucks! At least you will be prepared for the crazy workouts at BMT! I"m so glad you have a date now...and I'm not talking about the cute SF guy that is also going in May! :) Try to avoid brother flight crushes and stay focused. I speak from experience. I was like in love with at least five guys in my brother flight. Then, when I actually got a chance to speak to any of them, I learned that they were all ignorant losers. Be careful! Tech school romances are bad too! :) YOu will get so much more random advice from me when you get to San Antonio. I already have a stack of ten things to mail you...waiting for the address. You are going to get so much mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The captcha for my previous comment was seriously "Brizzle izz" Wth?

    ReplyDelete